Saturday, August 2, 2014

Something Vague We Are Not Seeing.

I think you have found satisfaction in life when you are alone at 3AM and instead of staring at the bedroom walls with gloomy eyes you are looking through the wet window glass with a hot drink, smiling. And you go to bed looking forward to tomorrow day. Love isn't necessarily needed. There is someone out there for everyone, but for now, you don't look for love. It looks for you. Often we are too caught up with the need of wanting to search for it. Forcing it down each other's throats. I think the best advice I have ever given anyone is, "I feel sorry for people who think that the only way they will ever achieve self satisfaction is when they find a spouse. Or at least, think they have. You don't. It isn't the only way out of your shitty, mediocre life."

Love. Throughout the ages of since I discovered what it was up about until the end of my sixteen years of age, I had always been sceptical about the idea of it. The whole idea of love. I have lived my life, swore to myself that I will never let anyone break down the walls I had built around my insides. I will never let anyone effect me. Not too deep to reach in the vulnerability. So I have lived my life everyday, not believing that love could exist. For me at least. I used to think that people who think they're in love are fooling themselves. I addressed that majority bunch as fools. You're young and naive. You don't know what love is. Until one day,

Unexpectedly, love found me. And everything changed.

However situations changed. People grow up and they grow apart. You lose some, you gain some, you learn truth and harshness in the brutality of the real life and today, I would say it is an illusion. It doesn't exist. The idea of love was planted into the human brain as an illusion to make ourselves feel better with the feeling of what is actually only lust. And people needed to start realizing. The whole idea of love has never really existed within me until I finally grew seventeen. And I had known and learn about it's existence through a manner I would not have preferred, cruelty.

They say life is unfair. I stand against it, life is fair. You just haven't experienced the beauty of it. I strongly believe everything happens for a reason. Throughout my life I have carried that lesson with me to make crucial situations more or less, slightly bearable. Life isn't what they claim it as to be unfair instead life is this inconsistent journey of losing some and gaining some. At times you lose something good only to gain something great, sometimes plans don't go as initially for even better things to happen. For your own good. But you don't know that yet. Instead the majority bunch, which is you, stay in grief and build walls around you. Refusing anyone to let them be broken down. People are too often more focused on the lacks more than the haves. Too busy they are chasing down a certain road to happiness thinking that it's the only way to achieve it, they often lose grip on their surroundings. On what truly matters.

Learn to love yourself and who you are before you do on another.

It gets better. Maybe not now, or tomorrow, or the next day. But it eventually will. And if it hasn't, it isn't the end yet. Your life is a constant battle. On some days, your plastered smile never find its way to leave your face whereas sometimes, you feel as if the whole word is against you. However, you keep battling.

But god, love surely is a wonderful, wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment