Tuesday, May 12, 2015

She Writes. She Excites.

As it is late and vulnerable, like to a lover at the end of a day, I came to talk. Life has been a series of insanity yet sane enough to keep me on safe grounds.  Life has pretty much been nothing less than incredible and further than anything mediocre. I either arrive home at the late AM from a night of deep talks over burnt coffee to roaming around on airport territory with no purpose, but a good company. Or, I stay home all day in a bathrobe drowned by the scent of lit candles and cold bitter tea. But either way, I make the best out of what life throws at me anyways.

About two Tuesday nights ago, someone had said to me "Hope you will be updating your blog soon, I'm in need of some inspiration." which had me feeling a sort of way. Although my blog is often brought up along the lines of exchanging words yet this particular one, so vague and probably nothing at all had made some impact on me. If it's one thing I'd like it is to inspire and be inspired by. To have the privilege of making an impact of some sort towards other souls. Even in a minority. And on a gloomy Thursday afternoon, I discovered that I had.

When I was younger I always thought I knew myself. I truly understood every depth, every corner to the mind I possessed and had conquered it. Little did I know when I grew older it no longer became valid to me. Somewhere along those years, I had lost myself. People say the older you become, the wiser you will be. Did I became wiser? Or was I just being more in denial. As I grew that cling to fantasy grows further and further away from the realist I had become. And I questioned more things instead.

Sincerely I thank you to every single soul that has showered me with kindness and positivity, despite being anonymous on my ask, you remind me everyday of the reason I started writing. More things are coming on to this electronic diary of mismatched thoughts and impromptu 2AM writings. I hope the new theme is loved by all. I have outgrown my French phase I used to live by at thirteen, it is irrelevant to me now. I have been as uninspired and vacant these past few months at everything especially writing. Everything I seem to think and feel does not come out as well when written, and so they are left as nothing but void drafts. I haven't finished writing anything I started from the past few months. I'm making some major changes to the archives and content of this blog, heading towards a different direction instead of the familiar writes I usually do. I will be doing writings focused solely more on beauty, fashion and photography based. And everything else along those lines. Alongside the kind that I already do. Coming soon, in short notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment