Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Real Eyes Realize.

Page 352 of 365
In the midst of hardship and constant mental struggles I realized two things; I should have attempted to study earlier in my secondary school life -although, if went back, I'd repeat over the same mistake. I'm playful and a bum, I can't help myself- and second, things don't come as easy as they used to anymore.

Throughout the ages of my seventeen years of existence, I grew, I felt, I experienced. I truly have. I'd like to think I have experienced a fair amount of things for someone as young of an age as I am. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, doesn't make it much of a good thing either. However, I am thankful nonetheless. 2014 was a year of realization and life lessons. I unraveled and found someone I thought I already knew within me, myself. And a few more unnamed, but that's a whole other story. 2014 was also a year of discovery. People grow, people become older and that cling to innocence no longer becomes anything more rather than just a passing fantasy. But like weather and seasons changing, it is inevitable.

"I believe we write our own stories, and each time we think we know the end, we don't. Perhaps luck exist somewhere in the world of planning, the world of chance, and in peace that comes from knowing that you just can't know it all. Life is funny that way. Once you let go of the wheel, you might end up where you belong." -Anonymous

In 2014, I learned that;

Someone that loved you far too much yesterday can lose that love the next.

Everyone goes through struggles, some are better at approaching than others.

Life is fair.

Just when you think you know someone, they prove you otherwise.

I am actually a crier, and I never knew.

I've lost the people that meant the world to me and look at me now, I'm perfectly fine.

Time really does heal all wounds, no matter how damaged.

You are not able to satisfy everyone in the world, might as well just do whatever desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment